What’s included in the Plesk Power Pack?
When it comes to expanding features for your Parallels Plesk license, nothing packs a better punch than the Parallels Power Pack. Please see below for a detailed list of the Parallels items it contains within it.
- MS SQL / PostgreSQL Server Support - Based upon if you are using a Plesk for Windows or Plesk for Linux, one or the other database storage engines would be available to you within the Plesk Power Pack upgrade.
- Tomcat - Regardless of the operating system you are using, you will be able to utilize the Tomcat Java servlets container environment within your web hosting environment when purchasing the Plesk Power Pack feature.
- ColdFusion - If you are looking at doing development in Adobe’s ColdFusion programming language, this is the right development environment for you. The ColdFusion developer license allows your clients to develop applications in ColdFusion prior to setting them live on the Internet.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus - Regardless what operating system you are using, there are vast amounts of Viruses online, and keeping you and your customer’s inboxes safe is a top priority. For this very reason, Parallels includes Kaspersky Anti-Virus with all of their Plesk Power Pack addons.
- UNITY Mobile - Should you or your customers be looking at building a mobile presence, you now can give it a shot! UNITY mobile now comes free with the Plesk Power Pack, allowing you to transform your marketing strategy!
Brisling with the latest features and vast amounts of options, the Plesk Power Pack is one of the most sought after features when it comes to Parallels products.
If you have any further questions pertaining to Parallels Plesk licenses, please feel free to get in contact with the LicenseCube support team for additional assistance.
Article Number: 145
Posted: Tue, May 15, 2012
Last Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012
Posted: LicenseCube Support [email@example.com]
Online URL: http://kbase.licensecube.com/control-panel-licenses/what-s-included-in-the-plesk-power-pack.html